The site is located at the northeast corner of Aultman Street (U.S. Route 50) and 2nd Street in Ely, Nevada. The subject site consists of 0.56 acres of undeveloped commercial property and is predominantly asphalt paved. One approximate 10 x 10 foot on-site structure is located on the southeast corner of the site. The last previous use of the subject site was as a car dealership sales office. The earliest known use of the site dates back to 1912. Previous site uses include Evans Blacksmithing and Welding Shop, Hyland Motor Company, Al’s Radiator Shop, Al’s Gun Shop, and the Lincoln Highway Garage, which later became the E-Lee Ford & Mercury dealership and service center located across Aultman Street.